Sunday, February 1, 2009

Today had Lord's table,the two fuckers never come man (:
after meeting, very funny :D
Celine: Huhhhhhh, next week combine i don't like leh.
Me: I tot you very like one? Got _______ leh.
Celine: My parent got come cannot do anything.
Me: Do what?
Tiffany: Make love loh. *Burst into laughter.
Lololol.
Adriel very cute man, buay ta han.

Update:
Tomorrow got schoool :((((( I'm still in new year mood man.
I'm gonna have 5 tests this week T.T
3 tests is from last week one, :(
& last last week de maths test got back liao,
Cheehou told me i got 2/30 can! T.T
I study so hard till midnight (joking la ;D) ,
give me this kind of stupid result.
Walao i got flu now):






Tags Reply(:

Jiamin: heyho!! tagged n ur post abt the quiz vry funny :D
-Hiiiiii. Lol, ya loh (:

hui shi->-<: hi mingru!!! YOU SO CUTE
-Hello(: You more cute luh.

kilogram: HAHAHAHAH. YOU MISS MSIA SIALLLLLLLL. 101% IPOH GIRLZXZXZXZ
-YOU IPOH NONYA GIRLLLLLLLLLLL ;D

Emily: PON SCHOOL
Emily: bimbo bimbo pon pon school
-Stupid Bimbo x2 fucker, where's my plants?!!?!?

winnie: lol. next week stil got bio test ehs. :X D;
-Walao weiiiii, i got 3 tests leh. _l_

Celinegoh :P: Heh , Sweetheart , I Superr misses you ))))):
-Hahahah, lol, weekend can see each other what.

No comments: