Thursday, February 5, 2009

Had assembly in the morning,
principal announced that the fierce fierce cleaner auntie died yesterday! :o
Wth loh, the day before she died, i was in maths ip, then she came to the door step and smile at me can, super weird, she where got so friendly one-.-
then i forgot if i smile back or ignore her,
then the next day she just pass away -.-
Had English lesson and something horrible but cool happened, shall not elaborate any further.
& the stupid ms kel go scold me cos i talk nia, lame shit la!
Haha, i passed my chem test! Zhun zhun 15/30 (:
but really very hard loh, wth.
Afterschool went Tpy central with Zeeyee-,EE-ning & Nana to have lunch
and pei Eileen and Davina for facial.
Took pekchurees with Ziyi.
afterthat went to the stop before my house de shop to order my upper skirt.
me bought drink and they bought fruits, inside the drink got blue pearl, rare. LOL.
Took 59 back home with Ziyi.
Stupid Ziyi! ask her send photos she offline!
So tomorrow then upload, blame Kan Zi yi (:

No comments: