Tuesday, February 3, 2009

School was alright, paid attention most of the lessons! :D
Nan de can(:
Poa teacher sot again, go bang her head onto the whiteboard, hilarious.
afterschool went maths ip, bomb my brains.
Then bus down to Eileen house thr with Davina,Eileen,Ziyi.
Ziyi and me cut bangs, super funny -.-
Meet tiffany and felicia then went swing thr slack.
homed.
ohshit! Tomorrow i'm having chem test & my textbook is underneath my deck :(
Anyways, i've no mood to study now, studied almost whole day today, from 7 40am to 4pm.
Ok, i know this is lame, but for me very long ohhhhhhkay.




Tags reply! (:

winnie: lol. nice one larxh
winnie: okay then, wish you happy new year again. hahas.
-Lol, Happy niuuuuuu year too! :D

Seokyee: Mingruuuu! You're finally backkkkk! (:
-Yea! I'm back(: bet you miss me, hah!

Kzy: LMR! When you gna reply at MOIIIIII BLOG?!?!??!?!
-OKAYOKAYXZVXZVVS !

hoceline: hello gym junior, long time no see! Haha. Pretty background :)
-Hiiiiii. Yeah, see you in school(: Thanks!

Winona: Hello xingannnn((: LOVELVOE!
-Hello! Love Xingan tooo! (:

Eileen: CUTEEEEEEEEEE! (:
-You more CUTE, kawaiiiiiiii!

Emily: Lol.
-HAHAHAHA.

No comments: