Monday, February 9, 2009

Okay, meet Eileen and Ziyi and bus down to school.
My stupid brother pass me his flu, _l_ man!
Kept sneezing (x 234623547812).
Make my whole face red, RUBY RED, Lol, not so serious ;D
D&T, kana bullied by Kiong keng and Aloysius, hit my ear, super pain T.T
Reccess, Ziyi brought her homemade sushi for Davina,Eileen & me, touched leyyy.
Then went down for tomyam.
Then kana caught skirt by sim -.-
Sim: Give me all your ezlinks.
Everybody: *give
Me: My ezlink at class leh, later give.
Sim: Dont want, give me your shoe, you go class take card come back here exchange your shoe.
Me: Hurrrrrrr, don't want lah, very paiseh one ley. Take my wallet can anot?
Sim: Don't care.
Then blahblahblah.
In the end he still take my wallet, hhahaa.
Eileen also don't have card.
Sim: You leh? Card?
Eileen: Hur, at class.
Sim: Give me your shoe.
Eileen: Hurrrrrrrrrr, don't want lah.
Sim: Then your glasses.
Eileen: HUH! Like that more paiseh can.
In the end he follow us up to take our card.
Sim-Eileen: Take all the litters on the ground to the bin.
Eileen: Why me? They all leh?!?!
Sim: I ask you jiu ask you, follow my instructions.
Eileen: Walao wei, why you never ask they all?!
* kept pointing at us.

Throughout the whole thing , Ziyi,Seokyee & me kept laughlaughlaugh.
Cause Eileen's reaction is damn funny as she is having stomachach that time.
Afterthat, Emaths, I cannot catch up can.
Got back our maths test, failed): 3/15.
Then Poa, kana bullied by Kiongkeng & Waijie T.T
Afterschool went Dc, Saw Zhihao & Cheehou.
Chatted a while, then pei Eileen, shihui do English ip.
Went J8 for lunch then went home, bathed and change and went Auntie's house for dinner.
Ok, i know this is a wordy post .___.
My eyes is gonna shut too.
Tomorrow got 3 test, sian liao.
Idk if i should now go study or not ._. ?

No comments: