Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yesterday's videos.





Helped shihui to touch her toes ;D;D
Process was cruel, Lol.


I was laughing away when i was watching the videos just now, ;DDDDDDDDD!

Today was colddddddddd, Seokyee and me is freezing to death cos of the fan.
Then we go off, a few hours later Mayuan go on, Ahhhhh! Lolol.
Doze off during bio, 5 fucking periods! Without going lab somemore-.-
Cheena loitered and went E3. Their teacher spotted Serina and Eileen,
nvr spot me cos i was lying on the table Lol.
Soon after went went back class, listen songs with Seokyee and camwhored.
Afterschool had chickenrice with Davina,Daisy,Eileen,Shihui,Zandra,Ziyi.
Then Me and Ziyi went Tpy popular, bang into sergeont Pan, Tiffany & Aiting, ;D
So qiaoooooooooooo.
& they got their ICs, wtfwthwtfwthwtf i'm going to take soon, real soon (:
Aiting went off and we bused down to dont know what shop for my sch skirt.
The auntie kept insist to alter my skirt longer whatsherproblem?
Joke ard, laugh like hell.
Then bused home.
Shit i haven't study a single thing and tomorrow is common test, _l_
My right eye kept jumping, bad luck coming ):

No comments: