Friday, January 30, 2009





Back to singapore around 6.
Slept till 12, then meet Ziyi,Eileen & Davina at swing there.
Slack,Eat,Chat and Play there.
Afterthat meet mummy at nearby bus stop, went Tpy central.
Meet Yangyang outside Mac.
Had Ichiban for dinner.
homed.
I miss Malaysia ! ):




Kanziyi asked me to do this quiz (:


APPEARANCE

[ ] I am shorter than 5'4. (Idk what's 5'4. Assume it's 154:D)

[x] I think I'm ugly sometimes.

[ ] I have many scars.

[x] I tan easily.

[x] I wish my hair was a different color. (I wish my golden brown dye can come back:'( )

[ ] I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.

[ ] I have a tattoo.

[x] I am self-conscious about my appearance.

[ ] I have/had braces.

[x] I wear glasses.

[x] I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free. (It'd never happen, but it's okay to dream!:))

[x] I've been told I'm attractive by a complete stranger.

[x] I have more than 2 piercings.

[ ] I have piercings in places besides my ears.

[x] I have freckles.



FAMILY

[ ] I've sworn at my parents.

[ ] I've run away from home.

[ ] I've been kicked out of the house.

[x] My biological parents are together.

[ ] I have a sibling less than one year old.

[x] I want to have kids someday.

[ ] I've had children.

[ ] I've lost a child.



EMBARRASSMENT

[x] I've slipped out a "lol" in a spoken conversation.

[ ] Disney movies still make me cry.

[ ] I've peed from laughing.

[x] I've snorted while laughing.

[x] I've laughed so hard I've cried.

[x] I've glued my hand to something

[ ] I've laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.

[ ] I've had my trousers rip in public.



RELATIONSHIPS

[x] I'm single

[ ] I'm in a relationship.

[ ] I'm engaged.

[ ] I'm married.

[ ] I've gone on a blind date.

[ ] I've been the dumpee more than the dumper.

[x] I miss someone right now.






[x] I have a fear of abandonment.

[ ] I've cheated in a relationship.

[ ] I've gotten divorced

[x] I've had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.

[x] I've told someone I loved them when I didn't.

[x] I've told someone I didn't love them when I did.

[ ] I've kept something from a past relationship.



SEXUALITY

[ ] I've had a crush on someone of the same sex. (ew?)

[ ] I've had a crush on a teacher. (Zomg, Eugene Yap(Z))

[x] I am a cuddler. (Hug me!:D)

[ ] I've been kissed in the rain. (Where got so romantic, you think movie meh!)

[ ] I've hugged a stranger. (Not scared got Aids arh?)

[ ] I have kissed a stranger. (Worse still, Z)



HONESTY

[x] I've done something I promised someone else I wouldn't

[x] I've done something I promised myself I wouldn't.

[x] I've snuck out of my house.

[x] I have lied to my parents about where I am.

[x] I am keeping a secret from the world

[x] I've cheated while playing a game. (Who'd never?)

[x] I've cheated on a test.

[ ] I've been suspended from school.

No comments: