Thursday, February 19, 2009




Heyoh (:
Got back my maths test, i'm the last in my class, oh wtffffff.
I think i can't make it for a poly D:
This thought has been turning my head upside down.
Recess caught for skirt again -.-
Sim: Very good, welcome to my dc.
He super lame and cute ;D
D&T went lab, most of us didn't do our task as we were busy surfing our websites.

Afterschool we saw ms wong :o had a short chat with her.
Didn't know our new chem teacher was so bhb.
she got mood swings and act lame.
Teacher: *scoldscoldscoldscold
10 seconds later~
Teacher: Sorry guys for scolding you all, i'm in a good mood today cos i ate big breakfast which i haven't been eating for the past two years.
2 minutes later~
T'cher: *scoldscoldscoldscold
10 secs~
T'cher: Sorry for scolding you all, as i've said i'm in a good mood.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-!

Went Annabel's house with Ziyi and Eileen, her bro is still so cute._.
Slacked and chat about our kindergarden life, omg funny.

No comments: