Wednesday, February 11, 2009



Pictures are finally up! :D
Yestdray night i had a weird and scary nightmare :/
Instead dreaming of ghost, i dreamt that i was ghost -.-
That sounds stupid.
I took pictures in my dream! But i'm somehow invisible cos i'm ghost -.-

Went schoolschoolschool, almost late.
History test is damn hard :( Cfm fail.
Mohan dared me to go infront of the teacher and shout fuck you then he give me 10$.
Of course i won't be so stupid to do detention/suspension or kana booked cos of 10$ nia, Lol.
Cme, Watched some total defence show, super touching then Cheehou or Zhihao kept disturbing me by throwing paper -l-
When i turned back to stare at them , they act nothing -.-
Afterschool, foodcourt for lunch with Eileen & Ziyi, bang into Justin and clique.
Then bused down to central.
Maybe i'm going gym tomorrow, see first(:

No comments: