Thursday, January 22, 2009


School today was funny, just that Emath teacher sucks.
After test also dont want give us break, teachteachteach.
delayed our reccess somemore & today is thurday mancxzc, got chicken cutlet, LOL.
Pe, was pulled by Quek to jump tramp for a while with Kaixin.
He ask me jump superman manscdxzc! I dont know can? Can't even get up -.-
Then had basketball with classmates(:
Chionged D&T folio, but still can't finish ):
& we were chosen for the France & Germany trip! :D
Yay! I suddenly felt like going alr(:
School ended at 3 T.T
Something make me and Ziyi damn pekchek ah i tell you!
Then went Resource room chitchat.
Went carpark slacked with Shihui,Ziyi,Eileen,Zandra,Daisy.
Then bus home.
Don't feel like going school tomorrow(:
& Kanziyi is coming my house at 6am , wow.
But still need to go back school in the afternoon to hand in something, Zzzz.

No comments: