Friday, October 3, 2008

was totally BORED.
i know you all will be shocked why i'm not studying for EOY.
cos i had my maths tuition just now, i flunked the damn worksheet-.-
for two hours, i only done 17 questions and mostly are wrong obviously :B
I have no confident in maths after doing the damn worksheet, i felt like a loser. :O
today's history paper was horrible. i don't know the first five question.

Q1:What does the 'pull factor' mean?
my Ans: The 'pull factor' means *blank*

Q2:What was one serious problem that the British Government set out to remove
as it discouraged ships from visiting the ports of the straits settlement?
my Ans:(blank)

Q3:When the value of a currency drops rapidly, what is it also known as?
my Ans: The great depression (obviously wrong)

Q4:What does the term 'limited self-government' means?
my Ans: It means they have enough government to own it's own country (-.-)

Q5:Who was the second Chief Minister of Singapore?
my Ans: Lee Yew Chong
Correct Ans : Lim Yew Hock

-.-

This is how stupid Limmingru is!
Rahhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: