Friday, October 24, 2008




Early in the morning ms nor called my house phone la,
nobody in home, then i was Zzzzzzz.
Buay ta han.
She asked me to go to school to pay her the cheer uni -.-
She called Seokyee & Eileen too.

i ignored her and went to meet tiffany.
then she go use Eileen's phone to call me luh ,
i tot is eileen so i picked up -.-
she kept saying please please please, my goodness sake man.
headed down to school with Tiffany.
Eileen waited for us at the bus stop.
Tiffany sibei paiseh , she wore Beatty Pe shirt.
Hahahahahhahahah!

meet ms nor then slacked outside the classroom while waiting for Seokyee.

Meet Felicia with Tiffany at Tpy .
then headed to Amk to do Tiffany jia lak Ez link ;D

Tiffany is beside me nowwwwwwwww.
later gonna stay over at her house.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



Add Image

No comments: