Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yesterday's photo.

Didn't attend sport's day today.
I was sleeping soundly till Ziyi rang me up D:
Drag myself to prepare and she came my house at 8, cool anot.
Chatted with Kenji on msn , he damn cute!
It's raining now, like FINALLY.
Walao that bitch now posting too! I ask her question she go dao me! _l_

& i just created an account in twitter:D




Tag replies:



Emily: no link and i'm not dumb, da qiang and mingru♥♥♥ arh
- : You're one(: You sibei bo liao, go do history project la.

Seokyee: Luv Lulu too! See you tomorrow. Come school ok!
- : I now then reply you dont know reply what, see you tomorrow. ^^

Nick: here your tag u wanted :D
nick: :D
- : Lol, thanks!

canny: psp is my friend. HAHA
- : Lol ?

HuiQin: Heyhey, tag you ! Yay { w that handsign} . :)
- : HAHAHAH! Thanks, yay yay!

Kzy: My return tag? (Saying this in the calmest voice i can manage; although i don't sound very tolerent anymore..)
- : I now then reply you, you mai kan chiong laaaaaaaa.

miss wong: I WANNA TAKE PICTURE WITH YOU ALL BUT YOU ALL DONT WANT ME): i take it that you guys see me as ugly): LOL.
- : LOL, you think too much liao. You're not ugly(:

zahrin: ruru
- : Zazanana.

No comments: