Tuesday, August 5, 2008

today late for school ,
i didn't bring my wallet, therefore also never bring my Ezlink,
then they take away my phone loh!
so no photos for today :(

school was okay okay (:
afterschool, went dc with Eileen & Ziyi.
WTH, sim asked ziyi not to come for today's dc cos it's her first time late luh.
he didn't even ask her, he just look at the face then know liao meh ?
and it's not the first time she late luh.
stupid sim. gay kiang.
took back my phone (:
cannot choose our sits, cos only left two.
so sitted quite far from Eileen .
sibei siannnnnnnn, zzzzzzzz.
cannot use phone also, last time not like that de ,
now become so strict -.-

afterthat, Eileen and Seokyee need go cheer,
so me and Ziyi waited for them while accompany Eileen,
cos she sick cannot do cheer.
chatted there .
homed (:

go to Ziyi's blog and Vote For Icecream Photo Of AnnabelChan !
The second one (:
thanks !

No comments: