Wednesday, July 9, 2008


went school late cos its raining !
HHOHOHO.
afterschool quarrel cos of some stupid reason.
spoiled my mood luh -.-
someone asked me to say sorry to him cos i post what i felt in my blog without his name,
what a joke ! he intended to ask me to kneel down infront of him ! LOLOLOL !
siao si ren ehhhhhhh ! he think he who-.-
i won't do such things cos i did NOTHING WRONG.
he asked annabel they all why he deleted his post in R&R,
here is the answer, cos R&R is NOT ONLY HIS .
but my blog is mine :D
get this clear.
anyway, this won't affect me, yeap !
in the end watch the strangers with annabel, ziyi & winnie :DDD
in cinema , winnie was like scared diao like going to die like that,
then i told her,
me : bu yao siao lah.
winnie : wo bu zai siao(laugh) lah.
me : is S.I.A.O. , siao -.-
winnie : -.- !
then ziyi they all laughed, LOL
that movies is nice luh, damn scary like hell.
we screamed like a siao zha bo there, LOLOLOL.
then shopped around , there de things quite nice luh,
homed :)

No comments: